Monday, March 12, 2012

One day..

One day …

I will feel complete
I will find what I am missing … all of it
I will get answers to my questions surrounding my adoption.. whether it is acceptance or denial.
I will have a good relationship with my family
I will achieve my dreams
I wil feel appreciated
I will realize I deserve better .. in every aspect of my life
I will start to realize that I don't deserve to be in last place all the time
I will be able to eliminate the people in my life who don't appreciate me for who I am or who I want to be
I will be able to see myself for my accomplishments and not my failures.
I will allow myself to reach my full potential
I will stop allowing others to make me feel less
I will be stop falling for those who wont fall back
One day I will be ……. Happy.

One day each bullet will be checked off, but for now, I can work towards achieving them and…. I will achieve them. Who will be there along the way and at the finish line? I dont know, but it will be the ones who cared to begin with.

Needed to get off my chest. Goodnight!

1 comment: